Question:
i accidentally disabled my laptop's vdu's driver and i want to enable it but the screen is gone blank. help me?
afolabiadewoyin
2009-02-02 08:30:33 UTC
i use windows vista ultimate and ive tried lots of ways to solve the problem by enabling the vdu' driver. i remember going to personalize on the screen and trying to change my screen resolution, i disabled the vdu's driver and restarted the laptop. CAN I ENABLE IT BY VIEWING IT ON ANOTHER COMPUTER? ive tried using an ethernet cable to connect bothe computers and using a the usb transfer cable? help!!
Six answers:
cookie_sweet_princess2007
2009-02-02 08:36:44 UTC
2 ways around your problem is 1stly reinstall vista that should do it ....or plug an external monitor in the laptop then reinstal your laptops screen,,,,,,

there is other ways but frankly they are very complicated and long winded..

hope this helps
2009-02-02 09:09:28 UTC
Well the screen will be black if you have disabled it's driver, won't it? You could try re-enabling it from another pc or laptop via a cable or you could download the appropriate driver onto a memory stick and try that. Trouble is you won't be able to see any of the prompts.
Moosehound
2009-02-02 08:36:56 UTC
If it is a Windows computer power it off. Then back on and when it is about to start press F8. This will get you the recovery menu. Then choose Safe mode. It will start you machine with reduced graphics and allow you to go in and re-enable stuff and change the setting back to normal :)
Jana
2016-04-05 02:46:25 UTC
Nope. But I've done some other Countries on purpose. I didn't think and I still don't think they have a Japan section.
2009-02-02 08:37:09 UTC
put in your vista disk restart and repair drivers
2009-02-02 08:51:42 UTC
goto safe mode