Question:
Purchased SW 6/05 for LG 6100 and Tosh M45-S265 Laptop from Verizon. DP Tech/Verizon/Tosh-still not working.?
kinzdo4bop
2006-02-07 12:32:05 UTC
Why would I want to extend my DataPilot Updates when DP Tech/Verizon & Toshiba all blame everyone else for your product not working? Paid Verizon over $75. It will not work as sold, and they will not refund. No one accepts responsibility and any one that tried to help only screwed up the config of my laptop that had to be corrected each timme. As far as I am concerned your product STINKS and I am your WORST SALESMAN. You would think after 8 months - somebody could get it right. What a SCAM. No One Wants To TAke Responsibility. It is simply False Advertising in my Opinion. Like the last 8 months - I do not expect any productive response from you after 8 months anyway now. But it would be nice if I could get my $75 back and you could get your Data Pilot Software back so I am not reminded how ticked off I am over the loss of my time and my business. Doug Kinzie
One answer:
2006-02-16 08:58:05 UTC
this site is full of information on laptops...check it out...

http://imedia.atspace.com/laptop.htm