Question:
toshiba laptop connection problems?
2007-07-08 18:56:50 UTC
Ever since I've had my toshiba satellite laptop (which I got in December) it's never been able to stay connected to the internet. It will stay connected untill I start to surf the web, after surfing around for more than 10 minutes it KICKS ME OFF..every single time..garunteed. So I brought it to best buy and they said it supposedly stayed connected to their connection for 20 hours, and road runner came and changed our modem but it STILL won't stay connected, in fact it's even worse now. We have a desktop and another laptop and they both connectly perfeclty fine and stay connected. My toshiba is the only problem, anyone else have these problems and what should I do? Thanks.
Three answers:
andrew5544
2007-07-08 18:59:30 UTC
The laptop is probably fine.... Lets focus on your itnernet connection and how it is connected tot the network.

Do you use a router?

Call Time Warner and tell them your internet is ****** up.
2016-10-20 12:40:02 UTC
the two a million of three issues a million) you have a pup instant card on your new computing device wherein case try turning your instant on and rancid returned or take it returned to the shop 2) residing house windows is playing up wherein case try troubleshooting your problem, or glance by internet settings. 3) you have a pup router , wherein case try plugging your self in to the router with an ethanet cable on your lap good and in the adventure that your connection problem maintains to be your routers nt working appropriate. wish this enables ... :s
Yahoo! Answerer
2007-07-08 19:00:24 UTC
Maybe it is your router if you are using a wireless connection.