Question:
I NEED A NEW DEVICE IN MY LIFE?
Ugh
2013-07-08 13:27:04 UTC
Greetings I got like lots of money. I am ready to accept a new device into my life. I got a macbook pro, an iPad,a camera, a PS vita, and a ds lite (DONT JUDGE). I want something really cool. My iPad is already cracked and everything, so i dont mind changing that. I would like to have something portable (i feel like i am writing a letter to santa). So u can tell me devices u guys really enjoy and i will enjoy it s well.
Three answers:
2013-07-08 13:28:04 UTC
iPad mini.
lordcirth
2013-07-08 20:30:58 UTC
Firstly, I have to say: #FirstworldProblems . Secondly:

You could get an Android tablet, they're quite cool. Or maybe an eReader, but they all have terrible DRM problems. However, one cool thing you could do, without spending money, is to dual-boot your Macbook Pro with Mint.
Themonstzer
2013-07-09 00:20:25 UTC
Get more games on your vita, but if you feel like blowing money then get a new phone. get an iphone 5 or galaxy s4. A 3ds you probably wont like.