Question:
Where can you buy SWITCHable lids for the Dell 15R laptop?
?
2011-12-03 13:16:02 UTC
Ok, so I just bought the Dell 15R laptop and I want a different color lid..but I dont want to order them offline. Does anyone know where to go buy one at a store?? Thanks so much!
Five answers:
2011-12-04 00:05:13 UTC
http://www.urbanesia.org/index.php?k=SWITCH+lids+dell+15R+laptop&c=9730
?
2016-11-13 06:38:19 UTC
Dell Switch Lids
Leandra
2015-08-18 13:40:46 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

2016-03-15 09:16:45 UTC
There is nothing wrong with the what you have mentioned. Only thing I fear about DELL is its after sales service. Till you have warranty it is fine, but after that what is the question. Just check about it, before going for DELL.
2011-12-07 10:10:18 UTC
Before jumping in and making a purchase I highly recommend you check out this laptop reviews :) I picked out some which I think are true value for money yet still offering high performance.

Acer Aspire 5733 High Performance 15.6 inch Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/acer-aspire-5733-high-performance-15-6-inch-notebook

Samsung R730 17.3" High Performance Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/samsung-r730-17-3-high-performance-notebook

Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-125 15.6" High Performance Budget Laptop - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/toshiba-satellite-pro-c660-125-15-6-high-performance-budget-laptop

I hope these suggestions help you choose your perfect laptop